With 78 cards in total, the Tarot deck is rich in symbolism, history, and knowledge. Twenty-two Major Arcana cards and 56 Minor Arcana cards are more than just beautiful imagery on paper. Throughout hundreds of years of history and today, Tarot cards act as a window into the soul and the future.
Trained psychics typically interpret Tarot cards, but anyone can learn to tap into their intuition and understand the messages of the tarot.
Tarot spreads for love are especially popular among those who feel lost in their current relationship or want answers for what their future relationships may look like.
The Importance of Asking Good Questions
Your curiosity can be used as a tool in all areas of your life. During a Tarot reading, bringing up well-thought-out questions will allow you to receive clear responses and a better vision for your future. Be specific about the details you’d like to receive. You can do this by asking questions with definitive timelines, such as “tomorrow” or “next year,” rather than “soon.”
It would be best if you primarily used open-ended questions. Yes or no questions are okay sometimes, but they might not lead to further explanation. Knowing when to leverage the correct type of question will yield more meaningful responses.
If you want to get the most out of your session, be sure to ask yourself, “why am I asking this question?” Speculating your own intentions will give you a better look into your subconscious mind and help you supplement the intel you receive from your psychic.
Tarot Questions to Ask the Cards in Your Next Tarot Reading
Tarot practices have been developed for over 500 years. It's a rare repository of observations and human wisdom, which makes the power of tarot really incredible. However, to reach out to this wisdom, you need to be sure about what exactly you want to get during your tarot session. Try to make your questions as specific as possible or to break them into smaller chunks.
Tarot spreads for love can be very useful if you have concerns about your intimate life. Tarot can help you find out when you are going to meet your soulmate, if this person is your true twin flame, what issues may draw you apart, or if you are destined to be together. Take a look at the love questions below, that a tarot deck can give specific answers to, and pick your cards:
Questions for singles
- When will I start dating again?
- Will I ever marry?
- What will my love life look like in a year?
- How will I know when I’ve met the right person?
- How can I attract my soulmate?
- Am I ready for a new relationship?
Questions for attached
- Is my partner cheating on me?
- Is my partner satisfied with me?
- Is my partner looking for a long-term commitment?
- What’s challenging my relationship?
- What steps can I take to make my partner happy?
- Am I with my soulmate?
Questions for broken-hearted
- What will happen if I reach out to my ex-partner?
- Is my ex-partner still thinking about me?
- When will I be happy again?
- How can I heal from my heartbreak?
- What steps do I need to take to move on?
- What do I need to do to feel like myself again?
Money and abundance
Money and abundance are the things everyone longs for. What if you are destined to be richer than you are now but there is something on the spiritual level that blocks you from achieving your goals? Tarot can be extremely helpful in terms of exposing these obstacles and teaching you how to deal with them. Are you ready to find the answer to one of the questions below? Take a look and draw a card:
- How can I avoid making risky financial decisions?
- Is anyone attempting to scam me out of my money?
- Will I ever buy my dream car?
- When will I pay off my debt?
- What steps can I take to be financially stable?
- How can I spend my money more wisely?
Future and destiny
What will happen to us soon is the most intriguing and agonizing part of our life. Your decisions alter your destiny every day.. and knowing the impact you may face in the future can help you avoid making mistakes. This is the exact purpose of destiny tarot readings that can answer the questions below:
- How can I alter the path I’m on?
- Will I be content with my life?
- What will my life look like in 15 years?
- What will the next home I live in look like?
- How can I move past my fears?
Your family is the most important and valuable gift in your life. It's always associated with feeling safe and secure and knowing that these are the people you can trust and count on. To make your family even stronger, we suggest asking tarot one of the questions below:
- Will I become pregnant in the next 2 years?
- Do I spend enough time with my family?
- Are my children happy?
- What is stopping me from becoming a better parent?
- Is my family hiding anything from me?
Tarot can also work magic when it comes to career counseling. If you are not sure about your career path and your career potential, one of the questions below can help you during a career success tarot session:
- Will my current career continue to provide for me?
- When am I going to get a promotion?
- Is it time to leave my job?
- Is my boss satisfied with me?
- What career field would I excel in?
- Do I have any competition at work?
What You Should Not Ask At Your Tarot Reading
There are certain questions you should avoid asking during a tarot reading. For starters, try not to ask subjective questions. For example, “Will I be rich?” could confuse you more. “Rich” can mean very different things to different people.
Additionally, try not to frame your questions like you’re asking for advice. Avoid asking questions like, “Should I text my ex-partner?” or “Should I move to a new city?” Instead, try “What will happen if I text my ex-partner?” or “Will I be happy in a new city?”
And finally, be sure not to ask questions you aren’t prepared to hear the answers for!
What do you feel after reading this article?